About The Owner, Christine:
I have over 33 years of medical experience as being a physical therapist. With being a medical professional, I can provide care that combines medical knowledge from a compassionate, trustworthy and caring perspective.
- Graduated Summa Cu Laude from Wayne State University. Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy.
- Ball State University. Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Fitness Specialist. Minor In Physiology.
- Dean’s List-Wayne State University & Ball State University.
- Alpha Lambda Delta-Freshman Honorary Society-Ball State University.
Licenses and Certifications
- State of North Carolina: Physical Therapy #15415
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Certified in Work steps post offer employment screens
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner-CKTR
- Certified Graston Practitioner
- Athletic Trainer
I have worked in home health for the last 5 years of my career, and have a unique perspective of home safety, aging in place, and bridging the gap between a loved one going back home from an illness or injury to being home and regaining independence.
It’s been a rewarding career thus far, and I hope to put my experience to work to help you or your loved ones with care, compassion, and grace.
About Our Caregivers:
Our caregivers work one-on-one with older adults providing home care in the comfort of their own home. All caregivers are fully bonded and insured and have undergone a background check.
“Senior Care with Grace” caregivers are compassionate and trustworthy individuals who take pride in caring for the elderly. We provide customized care focusing on the client’s needs, abilities and interests as well as coordinate care with family members providing specific services based on their needs.
Caring for a loved one in their own environment promotes optimum health for both the mind and body.